Indeco Support and Service
ISS Steel Hydraulic Demolition Shears that are a cut above for demanding scrap & recycling applications.
When it comes to steel shears, the present is past and the future is now! Readily accommodating a broad range of carriers, including Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Volvo, and many others, super-tough Indeco ISS Mobile Steel Shears have been specifically engineered to meet the demands of today’s scrap, demolition, and recycling industries.
The culmination of over 35 years of hydraulic engineering and manufacturing experience, Indeco mobile shears feature a special HARDOX® main body frame; an integrated regeneration valve that accelerates the no-load movement of the jaw; a pivot group that prevents the jaws from buckling; and a large, powerful hydraulic cylinder with long-lasting seals that can withstand over 10,000 psi of pressure.
Indeco ISS demolition shears are designed to handle all types of steel demolition and scrap processing and are available in a variety of mounting configurations including fixed, second member, rotating and third member.
Indeco ISS Mobile Shears incorporates many new technology features that make the workload more manageable and increase productivity:
- Regeneration Valve
- Cycle time 30% faster than the competition — integrated regeneration valve accelerates the no-load movement of the jaw.
- Top Quality Materials
- Shears are made of HARDOX steel that eliminates all flexing.
- Exclusive Indeco oversize cylinder design can withstand over 10,000 psi of pressure – enough for any type of working condition.
- 360° Rotation
- Continuous high-speed 360° hydraulic rotation for better positioning and optimal cutting in any working position.
- Interchangeable Wear Bushing
- Quick change wear bushing ensures the knives are always optimally aligned.
- Exclusive “V-Ripper Razor”
- Dual piercing design from both the upper and lower jaws improves cutting ability.
- Integrated Dual Guide Pack System of the Jaws
- Patent-pending dual guide pack system can infinitely adjust alignment and prevent deflection in both directions during the cutting cycle.
- Second and third member mounting systems available on all shear models.
- Four Identical Main Knife Blades
- Four identical main knife blades are designed to be interchangeable and rotated three times to get maximum usage and cutting ability.
- Heavy Duty Pivot Group
- Heavy-duty pivot group provides long-term cutting efficiency, keeps jaws aligned, and prevents buckling.
- Large Jaw Opening
- Provides greater flexibility for a variety of different applications.
- Connecting hoses
- Special 2nd member mounting bracket
- Mounting bracket