Better compaction through better design.
Whether you call them shakers, plate compactors, hoe pacs or tampers, Indeco’s hydraulically driven, boom-mounted compactors offer five models with centrifugal forces from 2,418 – 33,354 lbs to help you get the job done fast. Designed specifically for compaction in pipe trenches, foundations, and other confined areas, Indeco compactors are tailored to fit a wide range of carriers from 3,800 – 100,000 lbs. and feature oil-bath lubrication of eccentric bearings to ensure long-term protection against wear.
Our hydraulically driven eccentric weight systems are designed to provide the optimum ratio of force and speed for your required depth penetration, reducing air voids and moving more material faster.
1. System with roller bearings and oil-bath lubrication.
2. Rubber shock-absorption system.
3. Thick chassis and baseplates made from special steel alloys.
4. Hydraulic system.
5. Innovative design.
6. Pressure- and flow-control valve.
7. Intelligent hydraulic connections.
8. Hydraulic motor with special seals.
9. Full 360° hydraulic rotation, with protection valve.