1. Position of the hydraulic cylinder protects the rod.
2. Exclusive geometric design ensures that the pulverizing force remains as constant as possible between maximum and minimum opening.
3. Special latches.
4. Interchangeable teeth mounted on a bolt-on plate with tooth sockets.
5. The distance between the cutters located inside the jaws can be adjusted, so that steel rods inside reinforced concrete can be cut more efficiently on both sides of the interchangeable cutters can be used.
6. Innovative design provides better grip and improves maneuverability, extremely rigid structure prevents buckling.
7. Greasing system for better lubrication of moving mechanical parts.
8. Wide opening between the jaws.
9. Frame and jaws made with HARDOX®.
10. “Regeneration valve” which enables the movable jaw to be closed more quickly under no-load conditions.