Hydraulic Steel Demolition Shears
ISS Steel Hydraulic Demolition Shears that are a cut above for demanding scrap & recycling applications.
Indeco ISS demolition shears are designed to handle all steel demolition and scrap processing types. Indeco Steel Shears are available in various mounting configurations, including fixed, second-member, rotating, and third-member.
- Second and third-member mounting systems are available on all shear models.
- Four identical main knife blades are designed to be interchangeable and rotated three times to get maximum usage and cutting ability.
- Heavy-duty pivot group provides long-term cutting efficiency, keeps jaws aligned, and prevents buckling.
- Large jaw opening provides greater flexibility for a variety of different applications.
1. Regeneration valve
2. Casing in HARDOX© steel
3. Integrated dual guide system on jaw
4. Interchangeable wear bushing
5. Pivoting system
6. Innovative design
7. Large jaw opening
8. Dust seal on the bushings
9. Hydraulic cylinder and its seals
10. Baseplate for ISS in a fixed configuration
16. New casing design