A commitment to service that begins and ends with You, the Customer.
Indeco North America knows you can purchase your demolition equipment from a variety of suppliers but the ability to receive world-class after-sales support determines the real value and wisdom of your purchase.
At Indeco, we pride ourselves on offering a wide array of dealer- and contractor-based after-sales services and support to keep your operations up and trouble-free and help you realize maximum ROI on your equipment investment.
Our factory-trained technicians can repair your breaker or other demolition attachment fast…with turnaround times that often exceed industry standards. We also carry one of the largest inventories of excavator mounting brackets, spare parts and tool steels in the industry, including our Supreme 1000 hammer grease and a broad range of mounting brackets and chisels for Indeco as well as other manufacturers’ hammers. Whether on-site or in-house, Indeco’s commitment to service and product support never waivers.
The Scope of our Services include:
- Breaker Operation and Application Know-How
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Attachment Installations
- Diagnostic and Performance Evaluations
- Component Testing Using Metal Particle and Ultra-Sound
- Field Service Training and Support
- OEM Carrier Hydraulic System Operation and Function
- Custom Designed Attachment Kits
- Factory Reconditioning
- Power-Greasing Systems